2012年3月26日星期一

SPM RESULT

Oh ya!
SPM Results would be released on 21/3/2012!
oh my god!
that night i was sleep as well
but
on the next morning
i was worried and nervous
i went to school by 9am
although released on10am...

...........................................................................................................

second by second was pass...
until 11am my school just wanted to start the ceremony!
wth==
all form5 graduated student were waiting to take our slip u know?
start
our principal start to calling student to get their excellent result!
my school had 3 student get 12A!
woohoo

..............................................................................................................

now is 8A student turn
LAU SHIN JIE
is my sister name!
congratulation to you!



ok
i accept it
didnt call my name
and i think how was my result actually??
i go canteen to find my classteacher to get my slip
the first second i saw it
i was happy!!
i get 6 A!!
super duper happy enough!
i no wonder how i get 6 A!


the first thing i call my parent to tell them i get 6A!
they were congratulation to me=>
thanks you

my babe ee get 6A and ple get 5A
no bad at all=>
after that we go mcd for our lunch

time passing so fast
already night
we went to Shin jie's shop having our dinner .
finish it and went sing k at classic musical

26/3/2012
today my mum gave me RM1000 as my result present thanks you

我的努力总算没白费=)

没有评论:

发表评论