2012年4月30日星期一

orientation week!!!

ok
o.week already past.
it was 5 day but i just attended 4 day only
o.week actually is a very fun program
althought it is start from 8am-6pm everyday
it had fun
hv coarse briefing
hv slogan fighting
hv sport competition
hv somemore
i meet a lot of frd
they are funny and nicely to me
o. week was divided into 2 team
one was SOT team stead for school of technology
one was SBS team stead for school of business
i was in SOT team and i hear senior said that SOT team lose many years already
but this year
SOT WIN!!!
huarry!!!
it was so happy!!!
all SOT member were very high!!
shout,sing,dance!!
whooo!!!
unforgetable memories..
today is my first day to start my study life-miceconomics
damn complicate
i will try my best to handle it
ok.show ur all some photo of my frd with me.
 SOT member!!!





 my new sister -fang ling
 my new buddy-een teng


 my student leader!!!E-mma~

没有评论:

发表评论